Monday, January 10, 2011

Dreaming of Market

The spring High Point Furniture market is being held early this year (in the first week of April), so I'm already beginning to receive catalogues from various vendors featuring new products. These tables immediately caught my eye:





They measure 20" x 20", so two of them would make a perfect cocktail table (I personally think that four together, as seen above, is a little much...unless your room is HUGE and can really handle it).

So here's a question for you: would you like to see these in my booth at Hunt & Gather? If so, what colors are your favorite?




3 comments:

  1. I think those would be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are great...love the green, orange and of course white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your input, ladies! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete