Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How did I not know...


about this?

Ruthie is my favorite. True confession: when I went out to LA a few years ago, I wrote her a letter saying how much I'd love to come by her shop and meet her. I never got a response, but I like to think that it was lost in the mail. It's a long journey from the east coast to the west, no?

Potential rejection aside, I still think she's one of the best designers out there, and her new website is quite pretty, so check it out.

I am wondering what happened to her book, The LA House. It was supposed to come out in 2008, but never did. Amazon.com has a release date of December 31, 1975. Interesting.

If you have answers, do share. Style Court posted this teaser last year. One thing's for sure; when it finally does hit the shelves, it will be worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment