Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Shore Decor


As promised, I took a few pictures of my parents' beach house this weekend, to show you the end results of some of my work there. I'm pleased with these spaces because they're fun, light, durable and incorporate a hybrid of flea market finds, customization and some of my favorite lines & sources. Photographs are mine and are far from professional; sorry!

Design & Image by Anna Applegate; Wallpaper is Nina Campbell

Design & Image by Anna Applegate; Chest is Thomasville

Design & Image by Anna Applegate

Design & Image by Anna Applegate

Most of all, I love this house because it's where I've been able to share many special memories with those most important to me, in a place dear to my heart- the coast of North Carolina. What better venue is there for design work?!?

Hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Anna, love it! Looks great...I love the fish wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Looks great - what perfect decorating for a beach house!

    ReplyDelete