Friday, June 4, 2010

Art by Cole Harbert



I have been in awe lately by many of my friends and their various talents and creative abilities. So much so that I thought I'd feature a few of them, so that you can enjoy (and support, if you're so inclined) their budding businesses.

Cole is a dear friend of mine from Winston-Salem who, sadly, just moved to Birmingham last week. (We miss you already, Harbert family!) She's a very talented artist and I've been particularly drawn to her alphabet watercolors, which are fun and lighthearted, but in sophisticated way. I just hung mine up in the nursery and it makes me smile every time I look at it. Good thing, as it's hung right above Rob's changing table!


Below is a smaller version; mat and frame colors and sizes can be altered, or you can order the watercolor only, if you prefer to frame yourself. Email me (anna@annaapplegateinteriors.com) for pricing and order information.

No comments:

Post a Comment